Are you an advertiser looking to reach an educated, prosperous, creative, industrious and diverse community? Let us help you reach your target audience and grow your business. Advertising in Highland Park Planet isn’t simply a business decision, it’s an investment in community journalism, democracy, good government, a more vibrant community, and a brighter future.
To find out more download our Media Kit and Rate Card as a PDF by clicking here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertisers taking an ad prior to Jan. 1, 2015 will be part of HPP’s “Founding Advertisers” program as detailed on the Rate Card. HPP is grateful for the early support of those businesses that have stepped up to support an important new institution in Highland Park. You can view the Founding Advertisers here.
Highland Park Planet offers graphic design support, cutting edge online ads (such as self editable adds, flippers, and other novelties) to help you get noticed.
Our Advertising Policy is here.
Highland Park is a remarkably vibrant community. Why do you want to advertise here? Some facts about Highland Park:
- Population 14,000; with 7,778 people per square mile, thus one of the densest municipalities in New Jersey.
- Covering stories that interest and extend our reach into neighboring New Brunswick, Piscataway, and Edison.
- Home to one of the most highly educated communities in New Jersey: 60 percent of residents have a college degree.
- High median family Income of $103,316.
- Five- to-10 minute walk/bike to major employment centers in health care, research, and higher education.
- Northeast Corridor rail station; 45-minute express to NY Penn Station.
- 25,000 vehicles pass through the heart of downtown along Raritan Avenue daily.
- Vibrant downtown business district, including a hip local music and arts scene, represented by an well-organized and pro-active business community.