The weekend after Thanksgiving, stay off the highway, get your feet on the street, and Shop Small in downtown Highland Park on Small Business Saturday & Sunday, November 25 & 26!
Small Business Saturday, celebrated every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, is a day where shoppers are encouraged to “shop small” with big rewards by patronizeing downtown bricks-and-mortar businesses.
“This retail celebration of community is the best gift to give your friends, family and all residents of Highland Park,” said Rebecca Hersh, executive director of Main Street Highland Park.
Downtown activities include:
- Participating shops will have Shop Small Passports; stickers will be distributed for each purchase, and they will be redeemable for a special treat! (Click here for more info)
- Outdoor music throughout the downtown on November 25
- Roaming groups of carolers, led by the Highland Park Community Chorus on November 25
- Outdoor food vendors in the Stop & Shop parking lot on November 25
- “Making spirits bright” themed holiday window displays in many shop windows
- Tree lighting on November 25 at 6 pm, with Santa! (Click here for more info)
- Holiday bazaar & flea marketon November 25 & 26 (Click here for more info)
Follow Main Street Highland Park on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MainStreetHP to keep up with all the latest event update