The Holiday Season in Highland Park – which officially began last week with a spectacular outdoor Nutcracker Suite dance performance – kicks into high gear on Friday, Nov 26. Share the joy of the season and support the small business community by attending the Farmers Market, the Artisan Market, shopping local with all sorts of discounts, and participating in the Gingerbread House contest.
Black Friday Farmers Market 212 RARITAN AVE (OUTDOORS)
Friday – Nov. 27, 11 AM – 4:30 PM
Music from Roux Bedrosian, 3 PM – 4:30 PM (weather permitting)
Holiday Artisan Market 212 RARITAN AVE (OUTDOORS)
Saturday – Nov. 28, 1 PM – 7 PM
Music from Michael Lawton, 4 PM – 7 PM (weather permitting)
Sunday – Nov. 29, 12 PM – 4 PM
Gingerbread House Competition — submission deadline 12/4
- Work on your gingerbread architectural masterpieces for the whole Thanksgiving break!
- Drop off your house on Thursday, Dec. 3 or Friday, Dec. 4
- Houses will be on display at the 12/4 the Farmers Market.
- Pictures will be taken and a poll will be posted for online voting.
- The prize will be a gift bag of items from vendors of the markets and a ribbon for placement.
Small Business Deals, Promotions & Discounts
- Click here to see what Highland Park businesses have planned on Small Business Weekend and for the rest of the holiday season!
- Visit mainstreethp.org/smallbizweekend for details.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.