The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce (MCRCC) on Thursday will host a forum, known as The Emerging Leaders Summit, designed to cultivate and retain Central Jersey’s talented, young professionals, while providing a resource for the region’s emerging professional workforce. The Summit will run from 12 noon to 5 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015, at the Heldrich Hotel, New Brunswick, NJ.
The Emerging Leaders Summit provides professional and personal development for beginning and mid-career professionals. It allows for business professionals to grow by allowing them to pursue network expansion as they follow their career paths. Guest speakers will share their journey as young leaders, their successes, and the strategies that helped them to get where they are today.
The event will feature five roundtable discussions led by seasoned professionals in their respective fields. The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion that will include:
- Patrick Ryan, President and CEO, First Bank;
- Jessica Thiebaud, Area Sales Manager, Coca Cola;
- Brian Agnew, PhD, Executive Director, RWJUH Foundation;
- Gloria Cirulli, Managing Director, eWomen Network of Central NJ.
- “Central Jersey is a treasure-trove of professional talent,” said Lina Llona, president, Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce. “When we can provide the tools to best develop that talent, it benefits economically the individual, the employer, as well as the entire region.”
For more information, please contact the Chamber at 732-745-8085